Military Servicemembers and Family
Titles & Registrations for Military Members
The following forms are available in pdf format, which must be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader. This software is available free through the Adobe web site.
These forms are used by military members to title and register a motor vehicle or vessel. The forms may be downloaded as a group or separately:
(Forms marked with an * may be filled out online and printed.)
View / Fill / Print forms using the following links:
- All these forms as a single PDF file. (Approx. 700 KB)
- Information on Applying for Title & Purchasing or Transferring License Plate.
- Application for Certificate of Title with/without Registration (Form #82040)*
- Military Insurance Exemption Information*
- Certificate for Florida Resident Who is an Active Duty U.S. Military Member
Currently Stationed in a State Other Than Florida
- Military Initial Registration Fee Exemption Affidavit (Form #82002)*
- Tax Collectors Mailing List (Form #83016)
- Exemption from Florida Sales Tax
- License Plate Rate Chart (Form #83140)*
- Florida Insurance Affidavit (Form #83330)*
- For information on “Discretionary Sales Surtax” (for each applicable county) go to the Department of Revenue’s website located at: http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/taxes/discretionary.html and click on: Form DR-15DSS.
If you have any questions about completing the form, please contact Customer Service, (850) 617-2000 or e-mail us.