Florida Highway Patrol
If you are experiencing or witnessing an emergency situation, please dial 911 immediately or *FHP (347) from your mobile phone.
If you are experiencing traffic congestion, visit our Traffic Map or dial *FHP(347) from your mobile phone to be directed to the Regional Communications Center.
If you would like to report drunk drivers, traffic crashes, stranded or disabled motorists, or any suspicious incidents occurring on Florida roadways, please dial *FHP(347) from your mobile phone.
Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) Contacts
- Interested in a career as an FHP Trooper or State Law Enforcement Dispatcher?
- Go to beatrooper.com or
- Call 850-617-2315 to reach the statewide recruiter
- Commercial Vehicles
- Customer Service (CDL Help Desk) 850-617-2606
- Commercial Carrier IFTA/IRP Help Desk 850-617-3711
- Commercial Driver License Retest Help Line 850-617-2707
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement 850-617-3010
- Compliment a Trooper
- Citizen Survey
- Crash Reports/Records – to purchase copies of the crash report/records
- Driver License Record Requests 850-617-2573
- Visit our Questions About Driving Records page for more information on obtaining your driving record?
- Complaint Resolution Process
- Victims’ Rights page
- Any Other Questions
Title VI Compliance
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color or national origin in programs and activities receiving Federal financial assistance. For more information, please click here.