- Bureau of Administrative Reviews
- Clerk of Court
- County Tax Collector
- Driver License
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Motor Vehicle
Other Useful Contacts
- Take advantage of the following self-service options that are available on the phone 24/7 at 850-617-3000, please be prepared to provide your driver license number, Social Security number, title or vehicle identification number:
- Check driver license;
- Update insurance;
- Pay reinstatement fee after paying ticket;
- Check vehicle record;
- Get new resident information;
- Get information about first license.
- Or take advantage of our fast, easy and convenient self-service options available online by visiting https://services.flhsmv.gov/DLCheck/ to:
- Make an appointment;
- Check driver license;
- Online insurance update;
- Driving school eligibility check;
- Social Security number update; or
- Replace or renew a Florida driver license or identification card.
- To replace or renew a registration for a motor vehicle or vessel, or obtain a paper title, please visit https://services.flhsmv.gov/VirtualOffice/.
- To perform a vehicle information check, please visit https://services.flhsmv.gov/MVCheckWeb/.
- Commercial Vehicles
- Customer Service (CDL Help Desk) 850-617-2606
- Commercial Carrier IFTA/IRP Help Desk 850-617-3711
- Commercial Driver License Retest Help Line 850-617-2707
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement 850-617-2280
- Compliment a Trooper
- Crash Reports/Records – to purchase copies of the crash report/records
- Dealer licensing – Mobile Homes, Recreation vehicles, Automobiles – 850-617-3003
- Driver License Record Requests
- DUI Schools
- FHP Bureau of Criminal Investigations and Intelligence 850-617-2302
- International Registration Plan /International Fuel Tax Agreement – 850-617-3711
- Mobile Homes Construction – 850-617-2808
- Mobile Homes Installers – 850-617-3004
- Motor Vehicle, Vessel or Mobile Home Record Requests
- To request a copy of your motor vehicle, vessel or mobile home record, click here for form 90510 and follow the instructions on the form.
- For general questions about your motor vehicle, vessel or mobile home, please contact Customer Service at 850-617-2000 or check your motor vehicle information by entering your vehicle’s identification number (VIN) here.
- Customer Service Center representatives are available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., (EST) at 850-617-2000. Please be prepared to provide your driver license number, Social Security number, title or vehicle identification number.
Title VI Compliance
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color or national origin in programs and activities receiving Federal financial assistance. For more information, please click here.
Praise a FLHSMV Employee
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles is committed to providing highway safety and security through excellence in service, education and enforcement. We would like to know about any employee who has gone the extra mile to do his or her job. If you would like to praise a FLHSMV employee for a job well done, please click here. Thank you!