Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Home | Español | Driver License | Vehicle Tags & Titles | Florida Highway Patrol | Contact Us | Forms | Office Locations

There are errors on my driver license record. How can I get them corrected?

How Do I? Menu

  Contact our Customer Service Center at (850) 617-2000 to have the record reviewed. Corrections, if any, will be processed as quickly as possible.

FLORiDA Card : More than a license
Go Renew : Renew Online
OASIS : Make an Appointment
Link to MyFlorida.comMyFlorida.com       Privacy Statement | Disclaimer

Copyright ©2009 State of Florida