- Bureau of Administrative Reviews
- Clerk of Court
- County Tax Collector
- Driver License
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Motor Vehicle
Other Useful Contacts
- Take advantage of the following self-service options that are available on the phone 24/7 at 850-617-3000, please be prepared to provide your driver license number, Social Security number, title or vehicle identification number:
- Check driver license;
- Update insurance;
- Pay reinstatement fee after paying ticket;
- Check vehicle record;
- Get new resident information;
- Get information about first license.
- Or take advantage of our fast, easy and convenient self-service options available online by visiting DLCheck to:
- Make an appointment;
- Check driver license;
- Online insurance update;
- Driving school eligibility check;
- Social Security number update; or
- Replace or renew a Florida driver license or identification card.
- To replace or renew a registration for a motor vehicle or vessel, or obtain a paper title, please visit MyDMV Portal.
- To perform a vehicle information check, please visit MVCheckWeb.
- Commercial Vehicles
- Customer Service (CDL Help Desk) 850-617-2606
- Commercial Carrier IFTA/IRP Help Desk 850-617-3711
- Commercial Driver License Retest Help Line 850-617-2707
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement 850-617-2280
- Compliment a Trooper
- Crash Reports/Records – to purchase copies of the crash report/records
- Dealer licensing – Mobile Homes, Recreation vehicles, Automobiles – 850-617-3003
- Driver License Record Requests
- Visit our Questions About Driving Record page for information and instructions on obtaining driver license record.
- For general questions about your driver record/license, please contact Customer Service at (850) 617-2000 or use our Driver License check tool.
- Visit our page on Drivers Privacy Protection Act.
- DUI Schools
- FHP Bureau of Criminal Investigations and Intelligence 850-617-2302
- International Registration Plan /International Fuel Tax Agreement – 850-617-3711
- Mobile Homes Construction – 850-617-2808
- Mobile Homes Installers – 850-617-3004
- Motor Vehicle, Vessel or Mobile Home Record Requests
- To request a copy of your motor vehicle, vessel or mobile home record, download and complete form 90510.
- For general questions about your motor vehicle, vessel or mobile home, please contact Customer Service at 850-617-2000 or check your motor vehicle information by entering your vehicle’s identification number (VIN) on our Motor Vehicle Check tool.
- Customer Service Center representatives are available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., (EST) at 850-617-2000. Please be prepared to provide your driver license number, Social Security number, title or vehicle identification number.
Title VI Program
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color or national origin in programs and activities receiving Federal financial assistance. Visit our Title VI Program page for more information.
Praise a FLHSMV Employee
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles is committed to providing highway safety and security through excellence in service, education and enforcement. We would like to know about any employee who has gone the extra mile to do his or her job. Praise a FLHSMV employee for a job well done. Thank you!