As part of the Motorist Modernization Program, a user-friendly and public-facing site was developed. MyDMV Portal allows users to access more services online, while enhancing authentication and security for customers. Customers can easily access their driver license information and complete transactions in a safe and secure way. Customers will create authentic login credentials for MyDMV Portal, including a User ID and password. MyDMV Portal will replace the department’s GoRenew.com virtual office website and expand the number of online services available to customers.
Visit MyDMVPortal.flhsmv.gov to create an account today.
Within the MyDMV Portal, customers will be able to
- Request to receive an email to reset a password if they forget.
- Renew their Florida driver license, ID card and commercial driver license (CDL).
- Request a replacement Florida driver license, ID card, CDL and commercial learners permit (CLP).
- Request and pay for their driver record, which they can have mailed, certified mailed or print from their personal printer.
- Update their automobile insurance information to clear existing sanctions.
- Update their Emergency Contact Information (ECI).
- Process driver license verification checks.
- Monitor a minor child, so they may receive notifications of any changes to the child’s license or driver status or withdraw parental consent.
- Present business customers with the ability to monitor an employee, so they may receive notifications of any changes to the employee’s license or driver status.
- Request a clearance letter of the current driver record status from the MyDMV Portal, which can be downloaded and printed from a personal printer.
- Pay for and clear certain sanctions from a personal computer or smartphone.
- Pay for and clear CDL Medical Disqualifications from a personal computer or smartphone.
- Request and pay for Bureau of Administrative Reviews (BAR) hearings.
- Submit a motor voter application during a driver license transaction.
- View pending citations on their customer record.
- View, download and print generated documents.
- Review access to their own record.