The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) provides highway safety and security through excellence in service, education and enforcement. With a workforce of approximately 4,500 employees throughout the state, the Department is leading the way to A Safer Florida through the efficient and professional execution of its core mission: the issuance of driver licenses, vehicle tags and titles, and operation of the Florida Highway Patrol.
The links listed in the table below will take you to the People First job database to apply online. Please note the People First system may not be compatible with some of the latest internet browsers. To find out what internet browsers can be used to log into People First and how to display websites in compatibility mode for Internet Explorer, click here.
Be a part of making A Safer Florida – Join our team today!
|To Apply||Job Title||Annual Salary||County||Division||Deadline to Apply||Announcement Type|
|Click Here||Operations Analyst I||$27,926.16||Leon||Motorist Services||10/28/2016||Open Competitive|
|Click Here||Planning & Evaluation Specialist||$28,000.08||Leon||Motorist Services||10/29/2016||Open Competitive|
|Click Here||Paralegal Specialist||$30,000.00||Leon||Executive Director||10/29/2016||Open Competitive|
|Click Here||Records Technician||$23,483.04||Leon||Motorist Services||10/29/2016||Open Competitive|
|Click Here||Evidence & Property Custodian||$29,768.76||Palm Beach||Florida Highway Patrol||10/29/2016||Internal Agency|
|Click Here||Communications Training Officer||$32,306.88||Orange||Florida Highway Patrol||10/30/2016||Florida Highway Patrol|
|Click Here||Operations Services Manager||$50,000.04||Leon||Motorist Services||10/30/2016||Internal Agency|
|Click Here||Government Operations Consultant II||$38,659.92||Alachua & Duval||Motorist Services||10/30/2016||Open Competitive|
|Click Here||Senior Clerk||$21,533.04||Leon||Motorist Services||10/30/2016||Open Competitive|
|Click Here||Assistant Office Manager||$35,000.04||Miami-Dade||Motorist Services||10/31/2016||Internal Agency|
|Click Here||Operations Analyst I||$27,926.16||Leon||Motorist Services||10/31/2016||Internal Agency|
|Click Here||Administrative Secretary||$23,722.44||Miami-Dade||Executive Director||11/01/2016||Internal Agency|
|Click Here||Regional Duty Officer||$30,908.76||Palm Beach||Florida Highway Patrol||11/03/2016||Open Competitive|
|Click Here||Senior Oracle Database Analyst||$60,000.00||Leon||Information System Administration||11/03/2016||Open Competitive|
Job Application Tips
- Thoroughly read the job advertisement. Take the time to understand the duties and expectations of the position.
- Make sure that your State of Florida Application is completed and all fields are filled out. By filling out every field, not only are you giving us information that could make you stand out but also demonstrating your interest and desire for the job.
- Tailor your State of Florida Application and your resume to the position. Avoid copying and pasting information from the advertisement to your application/resume and tailor your accomplishments to address those requirements for the position listed.
- On your State of Florida application, highlight the more advanced and essential duties of your previous places of employment. This will make your application stand out. Be effective and efficient with your wording, and be mindful of the character limits of each text block..
- Review all the information before submitting your application. Check your application/resume for spelling, content, and grammatical errors. Keep in mind that once you submit your application, it is sent directly for review.