- Bureau of Administrative Reviews
- Clerk of Court
- County Tax Collector
- Driver License
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Motor Vehicle
- Try using our DHSMV Answers Portal.
Other Useful Contacts
- Customer Service 850-617-2000
Please note that the Customer Service Center representatives are available to assist you Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5:45 p.m., (EST).
Please be prepared to provide your driver license number, Social Security number or title or Vehicle Identification Number to the automated system.
- Commercial Vehicles
- Customer Service (CDL Help Desk) 850-617-2606
- Commercial Carrier IFTA/IRP Help Desk 850-617-3711
- Commercial Driver License Retest Help Line 850-617-2707
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement 850-617-2280
- Compliment a Trooper
- Crash Reports/Records – to purchase copies of the crash report/records
- Dealer licensing – Mobile Homes, Recreation vehicles, Automobiles – 850-617-3003
- Driver License Record Requests
- DUI Schools
- FHP Bureau of Criminal Investigations and Intelligence 850-617-2302
- International Registration Plan /International Fuel Tax Agreement – 850-617-3711
- Mobile Homes Construction – 850-617-2808
- Mobile Homes Installers – 850-617-3004
- Motor Vehicle, Vessel or Mobile Home Record Requests
- To request a copy of your motor vehicle, vessel or mobile home record, click here for form 90510 and follow the instructions on the form.
- For general questions about your motor vehicle, vessel or mobile home, please contact Customer Service at 850-617-2000 or check your motor vehicle information by entering your vehicle’s identification number (VIN) here.
Title VI Compliance
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color or national origin in programs and activities receiving Federal financial assistance. For more information, please click here.
Praise a DHSMV Employee
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles is committed to providing highway safety and security through excellence in service, education and enforcement. We would like to know about any employee who has gone the extra mile to do his or her job. If you would like to praise a DHSMV employee for a job well done, please click here. Thank you!