Florida Highway Patrol
If you are experiencing or witnessing an emergency situation, please dial 911 immediately or *FHP (347).
If you would like to report drunk drivers, traffic crashes, stranded or disabled motorists, or any suspicious incidents occurring on Florida roadways, please dial *FHP(347).
If you are experiencing traffic congestion, please go here or dial *FHP(347) to be directed to the Regional Communications Center.
Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) Contacts
- Interested in a career as a FHP Trooper?
- Go to beatrooper.com or
- Call 850-617-2315 to reach the statewide recruiter
- Bureau of Criminal Investigations and Intelligence 850-617-2302
- Commercial Vehicles
- Customer Service (CDL Help Desk) 850-617-2606
- Commercial Carrier IFTA/IRP Help Desk 850-617-3711
- Commercial Driver License Retest Help Line 850-617-2707
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement 850-617-3010
- Compliment a Trooper
- Click here
- Crash Reports/Records
- Driver License Record Requests 850-617-2573
- How do I obtain my driving record? Click here
- Complaint Resolution Process
- Any Other Questions
Title VI Compliance
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color or national origin in programs and activities receiving Federal financial assistance. For more information, please click here.