| Driver License Exams
What to take with you to the Driver License Office after completing your exam(s):
- Proof of Identification
bring your birth certificate or United States Passport. If you
do not have your original birth certificate (a copy is not acceptable)
then you may bring a certified copy of your birth certificate
issued by the state you were born in.
- Proof of Social Security
Number bring your original social security card or your W-2
showing your social security number.
- Proof of Residential Address
such as your home utility bill, cable bill, home telephone bill,
- Parent/Guardian On-line Test
Proctoring Form which must be signed in the presence of a
driver license examiner or notarized if parent or guardian will
not be present.
- Parental Consent Form - Minor
Driver Applicant Form. If you are under 18 and are not married
one parent or legal guardian must sign your license application.
Step-parents may not sign unless they have legally adopted you.
- The eligible ages for the online driver license exams are 14,
15, 16, and 17.
- No additional certificates needed! Once you
complete a Driver License Online Exam through a registered provider
your completion information is automatically submitted to our
department and this information is available at all Driver License
Offices! Paper certificates are no longer required at the driver
- Per Florida Statute 322.56(3)(b)(e), a customer passing the learner license exam(s) through an approved provider may be randomly selected for a mandatory re-test without prior notice.
Once a re-test with a passing score is completed in a driver license or tax collector office our system will allow for the issuance of the learner license. A failed mandatory
re-test will require a re-exam fee be collected at the next exam attempt.
Driver License Exam Providers: